Nuheat is making a big entry into the Roof and Gutter Heating Cable and Pipe Heating Cable markets and their new cables are robust, high quality and even available as kits as a substitute for EasyHeat‘s outstanding PSR kits. Nuheat purchased the US and Canadian distribution rights from Fujikura Ltd. (a company from Japan with sales in excess of $5 Billion annually). The cable is an outstanding product from a world class manufacturer and brings you the most technologically advanced and stringently manufactured heating cable systems available today.
Nuheat plug-in self-regulating heating cables are designed for residential and commercial roof & gutter de-icing applications. Nuheat plug-in self-regulating heating cables are available in 120V and are installed on roofs and placed inside gutters and downspouts to create and maintain drain paths for water.
Factory assembled with a standard three-prong plug, each cable can simply connect to any grounded 120V receptacle. Installation is easy as the cable’s self-regulating feature allows the heating cable to be overlapped across itself without risk of overheating and/or burnout.
- Available in 5 / 10 / 15 / 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 foot lengths
- Produces 13 watts per ft (@ 32°F in ice/snow) and available in 120V. The same 13mm plug-in cable produces 8 watts per foot at 50F when applied to a metal pipe.
- Suitable for shingles, metal, plastic, tar and wood roofs
- Self-Regulating Heating Cable Means Energy Efficiency
- Suitable for metal, plastic and wood gutters/downspouts
- Simple plug-in feature allows for easy installation (Includes 36” cold lead with a standard 120 Volt Plug)
- Cable can overlap across itself without risk of overheating and/or burnout for easy installation on roofs and inside gutters and downspouts