PIRIT Series II Heated Hose
A hose that works in below-freezing temperatures.
Pirit Heated Hose is used to provide a constant source of water in freezing temperatures. Now available in approximately 12′, 25′, 50′ and 100′.
• Cold Weather Water Hose
• Thermostatically Controlled, turns on when temperatures are below 45° F, off when temperatures are above 50° F
• Pirit Hose has been tested to -42 degrees F (-41 degrees C )
• Grounded Power Supply
• Grounded Nickel Plated Brass Female and Male Coupling
• Protective Bend Restrictors at both ends
• Abrasion Resistant Cover
• Knit Reinforcing
• Heater wires are extruded directly into the hose walls for uniform heating and unrestricted water flow
• Certifications: UL listed, MET approved, FDA approved materials
• One-Year Warranty
• IMPORTANT: This hose is for normal farm and garden use and light commercial use only.
• 12′ (1/2″ inner diameter) 90 watts .75 amps 120 volts 60 hertz
• 25′ (5/8″ inner diameter) 180 watts 1.5 amps, 120volts, 60 hertz
• 50′ (5/8″ inner diameter) 360 watts, 3.0 amps, 120volts, 60 hertz
• 100′ (1/2″ inner diameter) 500 watts 4.50 amps 120 volts 60 hertz
• Do not attempt to cut or splice hose—serious injury may result.
• Do not spray water into an electrical outlet. Severe electrical shock could result.
• Simply unroll the hose to use just as you would a normal garden hose.
• Screw the female end (near the electrical cord) of the hose onto your faucet. Make sure the washer is in place inside the female coupling.
• Plug the 3-prong cord into a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) or a properly-grounded 3-hole outlet that is protected by a GFCI.
• The heater is thermostatically controlled and will not turn on unless the ambient temperature approaches freezing temperatures.
• It is good practice to drain and unplug the hose when not in use to extend the lifetime of the hose.
• If water is frozen inside the hose, allow several minutes for the ice to melt after plugging in the hose and before use.
• DO NOT pull or tug the hose with excessive force as this may damage the fittings and electronic components.