|ProLine heat cable for asphalt snow melting system installations is designed to withstand extreme asphalt temperatures of 460°F (240°C) for up to 10 minutes (far exceeding typical asphalt installation temperatures). This ensures that your embedded radiant heat cable will not be affected by hot asphalt applications, ensuring safe, reliable snow melting for your installation project.
The snow melting mat features heat cable that is pre-spaced for easy “roll-out” installation. The heat cable consists of a resistance-heating element insulated with Fluoropolymer (FP), having a high dielectric strength, and is also available on spools. A metallic sheath is provided to give additional mechanical strength and provide ground path. A final outer jacket of Polyolefin is provided for corrosion protection and durability. The proven performance and reliability of ProLine Radiant’s asphalt heat cable has made it a favorite among professional builders.
Mat Length: 11 feet; Heated area: 20 sq. ft.; Watts: 750; Volts: 240.
• Single-point connection
• Twin conductor cable
• Designed for use in hot asphalt
• Ideal for driveways, ramps, bridges, parking lots, sidewalks, etc.
• Easy to Install (Minimizes installation costs)
• Durable construction
• Versatile, flexible installation
• CSA listed in the U.S. and Canada
• Silent operation, energy-efficient and safe
• Each mat heats an area 2-feet wide
• 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects