Dalton Diffusion Pump Heaters. Diff-Therm Platen Heaters for Vacuum Diffusion Pumps
Direct Replacement Heaters for Every Major Brand of Vacuum Diffusion Pump:
- Perkin Elmer
Diff-Therm Platen Heaters are high-quality tubular heating elements swaged under 50 tons of pressure into grey iron castings. For 25 years, Diff-Therm heaters have set the standard for long-life, evenly distributed process heating and efficient power generation.
Complete Range of Pump Heater Shapes and Sizes:
- Over 100 combinations of electrical ratings and casting sizes from 2″ to 48″.
- Sizes, shapes and bolt patterns designed to fit OEM pumps.
- Custom castings and electrical ratings available
- for obsolete or foreign-made pumps.
- Effective replacement for cast-in heaters, tubular /crush plate heaters, and pancake-style heaters.
Outperform Original Equipment Heaters. Unique swaged assembly provides increased dielectric density for better heat transfer and longer heater life. Diff-Therm Platen Heaters outperform OEM heaters with better heat transfer and longer heater life.
- “Full Power” heaters that produce 20% more heat than OEM heaters.
- Flat, smooth platen surface assures uniform, efficient heat transfer.
- Increases pump throughput and higher vacuum system processing rates.
One-Piece Assembly Simplifies Installation
- Simpler and faster to install than conventional tubular/ crush plate systems
- Proper alignment never a problem