PowerTech is just plain hard to beat. They are a new kid on the block from California. We have seen alot of great new heating products from PowerTech. They are a division of Century Wire and Cable, a long standing big player in the extension cable market.
Their products have great pricing (the best perhaps) and their products are equal in quality to all the big players out there. They keep it simple, so ordering is quite easy, check out this new offering in Floor Warming. It is a Floor Warming System for Porcelain, Ceramic Tile, Granite, Non-cultured Marble, Natural Stone, Engineered Wood Flooring:
|In cold weather climates, our Heat Mats are used whenever there is a requirement for heated floors in bathrooms, kitchens, garages and offices. Compatible with Porcelain, Ceramic Tile, Granite, Non-cultured Marble, Natural Stone, Engineered Wood Flooring
• Honeywell Thermostat (Programmable with GFCI)
• Use for both new construction and remodeling when heated flooring is required.
• Heating cable pre-spaced on adhesive-backed fiberglass mat for easy rool out and
• No measurable electromagnetic fields.
• Maintenance free once installed.
|Sizes (Square Feet) Available:
120V 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100
240V 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110