|Dimplex DLX 240/208V Convection Heater. Electric Panel Heater without Thermostat. 375 – 2000W. Wall Thermostat Optional.
|The DLX Convection Heater moves warm air quickly and evenly without a fan for silent, convection heating. The unique “tilt forward” feature allows for easy access to the wall behind for cleaning. This classic design will blend with any décor in your family, living room, bedroom or office. This unit was designed for use with a wall-mounted electronic thermostat; Dimplex® recommends HTC series thermostats. Ideal for retrofit installations where there is an existing wall thermostat and supply line.|
|• Easy Installation – Rear junction box with cable clamp for easy wiring.
• Tilt-forward Design – Detachable wall-mounting bracket for easy installation and cleaning.
• Thermostat Required – Electronic wall thermostat recommended for energy savings.
• Safe Heating – Automatic high limit protection.
• Powder coat finish – The polyester epoxy powder coat painted finish resists fading and abrasion for long life and durability.
• Surface mount application only
• Moves air quickly – Moves warm air quickly and silently even without a fan
|• Finish: White
• Volts: 240/208V
• Wattage: 500/375W, 1000/750W, 1500/1125W, 2000/1500W
• Warranty: 2-year limited warranty on complete unit; 10-year warranty on element.
• Controls: For use with a wall mounted electronic thermostat (HTC series recommended).
• Finish: Polyester powder coated finish on body and grille.
• Heating Element: Finned, steel sheathed element for durability and efficient heat transfer.
• Approvals: CSA
• Construction: Attractive one-piece front cover constructed of durable 22 gauge steel.
• Color: White
• Installation: Hinged wall mounting bracket detaches from unit back for easy installation.
• Applications: Ideal for retro-fits
|Dimplex DLX Convection Heater Owners Manual|
|Dimplex DLX Convection Heater Sell Sheet|
|Dimplex DLX Convection Heater Approval Drawings|