Effective October 1st, TPI is revamping its current models of FHK series to the new innovative FSP energy saving series.
TPI is constantly making improvements to product quality, improving customer reliability & safety. Our channel of electrical products keeps evolving; Just like incandescent has now been replaced by energy efficient LED’s.
Our current FHK series elements lasted just 5000 hrs. Our new innovative emitters will last 25,000 hours (5X as long). These new Flat panel emitters generate large amounts of radiant heat in a fairly concentrated area. The required wattage output using these new emitters is considerably less, yet achieving the same output – allowing for energy savings. (78.5% radiant efficiency vs 50%) .
The “New” FSP series (which replaces FHK) revamp an old technology with a new one. Flat Panel emitters.
The benefits are uncompromised safety- no ground fault required- a $300 net adder, energy savings, and elements that are longer lasting (5x longer).
The new units cost on average is about the same when you take into consideration GFCI protection which was highly recommended. The new units do not require GFCI. Furthermore, they pay for themselves in the 1st heat season using less electricity ( Approx.: 30% energy savings) to get to the same heating capacity using less wattage.
TPI Corp./Fostoria FSP Series Heavy Duty Electric Single Flat Panel Emitter Infrared Portable Heater – Gold Anodized Aluminum Housing – Electrical enclosure for direct wire installation – Wire guard
• Four Model Series – all direct wire
FSP-1412-1C – 1,450W (120V) w/cord & plug
FSP-31 Series – 3,150W (240 & 480V)
FSP-43 Series – 4,300W (240 & 480V)
FSP-95 Series – 9,500W (240 & 480V)
• Heating elements included (Single Flat Panel Emitter)
• Medium Wave Emitter, operates at 78.5% radiant efficiency
• 1450 & 3150 Watt models include a stand and handle
• 4300 & 9500 Watt models include a cart (shipped fully assembled)
• 60º symmetrical heat pattern
• Gold anodized aluminum housing
• Double side wall housing on FSP-14 and FSP-31 models
• Electrical enclosure included for direct wire installation
• Single or Three-phase wiring configurations
• Wire guards provided on all models
• Flat panel emitters generate large amounts of infrared heat in a fairly concentrated area
• Elements are designed for rugged environments without the use of glass materials.
• Elements have a life expectancy of 25,000 hours!