|• Ideal for a wide range of indoor/outdoor caged tote tank / IBC heating applications.
• Quick heat-up time due to direct surface contact underneath plastic bladder.
• Non-invasive heat: Does not contaminate or scorch your product.
• Easy-to-use and accurate digital temperature control.
• Includes outdoor-use digital temperature control and IBC/TOTE tank heating pad.
• Easy plug-and-play connections are ready for use out of the box.
• Temperature controller available in °F or °C (see ordering options).
• Multi-stranded heating element is uniformly placed to maximize heat distribution.
• Heating element is laminated between two extra thick layers of 20mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
• Type-K thermocouple temperature sensor built-into the heating pad.
• Moisture and chemical resistant silicone rubber heating pad.
• Audible alarm.
|• TTD Temperature controller range: 0°F to 175°F (0°C to 80°C)
• 1/2″ (13mm) thick foam pad
• Thermocouple: Type-K
• Maximum exposure temperature: 180°F (82°C)
• Heater power cord: silicone rubber power leads 6ft (1.8m) long with IP-67 four-pin (NEMA 6P equivalent) output receptacle
• Temperature controller power cord:
120VAC: 6ft (1.8m) long with standard three-prong NEMA 5-15 plug
240VAC: 6ft (1.8m) long with standard three-prong NEMA 6-15 plug
• TTH Tote Tank Silicone Rubber Heating Pad: Installs underneath bladder.
• TTD Outdoor-Use Digital On/Off Temperature Controller: Mounts easily to cage.
* 240VAC model has twice the wattage as the 120VAC model and is strongly recommended for applications that involve heat-up and melting due to the higher wattage output.