New product on our website: Chromalox UTU-LT 3/8″ Dia. Heart Cross-Section – UTU-LT
|UTU-LT 3/8″ Dia. Heart Cross-Section – UTU-LT
• Component of Radiant Heater (type U-RAD-LT)
Tubular heating elements perform exceptional industrial heat transfer by conduction, convection, or radiation to heat liquids, air, gases, and surfaces. In most commercial heater assemblies, tubular element design configurations vary: round, triangular, flat press, and formed. Bends are made to customer requirements: custom built from 0.200″ to 0.475″ diameters, a multitude of sheath materials with sheath temperature capabilities up to 1600°F, and watt densities to fit many applications up to 600 volts. Available with over 20 optional terminations and many stocked accessories.
• Type 8 Terminals — Standard with threaded clip to facilitate wiring.
• Liquid-Tight Fittings — Standard for installation ease.
• Work Temperatures — See Tubular Heaters Overview section.
• Bending — Lengthwise only. See Tubular Heater Overview section.