New product on our website: Chromalox SRF Self-Regulating Freeze Protection Cable
|SRF Self-Regulating Freeze Protection Cable
• Approximate Size 3/8″W x 1/8″H
• Available in 3, 5, 8 Watts per Foot
• Available in 120 to 208-277V Models
• Third-party certifications: UL, CSA
• Maximum Continuous Exposure Temp, Power Off, 185°F
• Circuit Lengths up to 660 Feet
• Min. Install Temp = -40°F (-40°C)
• Min. Bend Radius 1-1/8″
• For Use on Metal and Plastic Pipes & Tanks
• UL approved for Freeze protection of fire protection system piping
|• Energy efficient, self-regulating SRF uses less energy when less heat is required.
• Easy to install, SRF can be cut to any length (up to max. circuit length) in the field.
• Field splices can be performed easily in minutes with no scrap or wasted cold sections.
• SRF can be single overlapped without burnout, which simplifies heat tracing of in-line process equipment such as valves, elbows and pumps.
• Freeze Protection