Introducing the latest and greatest baseboard heater on the market.
Next week we will start shipping the 240 Volt White through 1,500 watt. The 2,000 and 2,500 watt are also on order and are expected to ship in a couple weeks. The 120 Volt White and all the Almond will follow soon.
Starting today you can place your pre-order here: http://www.morelectricheating.com/products/BASEBOARD HEATERS/LPC SERIES.aspx
- Built-in electronic proportioning thermostat measures room temperature at the heater for greater accuracy and comfort
- Includes economy and comfort settings
- Includes lock-out function to prevent unwanted tampering of temperature
- Silent thermostat operation–no clicking when heating and cooling
- Operates with optional wireless wall mounted remote for single or multi-heater temperature control
- Accurate to +/– 0.5 °C (0.9 °F)
LPC Thermostat Remote Control (optional)
- Enjoy whole home comfort using the LPC Thermostat Remote Control to wirelessly control one or several LPC heaters.
- Flexible: Enjoy the flexibility of installing the remote in any room or on any wall (up to 50 feet/15 metres away from the nearest heater).
- Easy: Thermostat Wall Remote Control installs easily, requiring no cutting or running of wires – just place into a décor-style switch plate and screw into wall.
- Smart: Homeowners can use separate remotes to control different areas (or levels) of their home.
Controlling all your heaters from one room
With the LPC’s Thermostat Remote Control, every LPC installed in your home can be controlled from one location, like a central gas furnace. Unlike central gas furnaces, each heater adapts to room conditions; precisely controling the desired temperature in every room.
Dimplex has launched a new website dedicated to these new wireless baseboard heaters: http://heathatfits.com/
The new LPC Convector is an addition to the already successful Dimplex LC Series baseboard heater and is also an engineering masterpiece and game changer.
It is up to 42 percent shorter than conventional baseboard heaters. It features a top discharge to transfer heated air to the room faster. A unique shark-fin blade shape of its heating element fins improves heat transfer and accelerates heated air into the room. This configuration also creates a laminar flow effect that reduces heat loss through the outside wall up to 10 percent, providing energy savings to the end user. It comes in a range of sizes (500-2,500 W).