|Proline SC Snow Melting Cable, 240V. For concrete, asphalt and paver applications. Volts: 240
Results Displayed: 1 – 5 of 5
|ProLine Radiant’s snow melting heat cable combines the highest reliability with maximum energy efficiency. It’s a proven technology that’s safe, reliable and energy efficient. The cable consists of a resistance-heating element insulated with Fluoropolymer (FP), having a high dielectric strength. A metallic sheath is provided to give additional mechanical strength and provide ground path. A final outer jacket of Polyolefin is provided for corrosion protection and durability.
The convenient design, versatility and rugged construction of ProLine electric radiant heating cable make it a favorite among homeowners and commercial construction professionals alike. The versatile heat cable is extremely durable and easy to install.
• Single-point connection
• Twin conductor cable
• For use in concrete, asphalt, and under pavers
• Ideal for driveways, ramps, steps, walkways, etc.
• Easy to Install (Minimizes installation costs)
• Durable construction
• Versatile, flexible installation
• CSA listed in the U.S. and Canada
• Silent, efficient and safe
• 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects