New product on our website: Chromalox SRM/E Self-Regulating Medium Temperature Heat Trace Cable
|SRME Self-Regulating Medium Temperature
• Approximate Size 3/8″W x 1/8″H
• Available in 5, 8, 10, 15, 20 Watts per Foot
• Available in 120 and 208-277V models
• Third-party certifications: ATEX, CSA, FM, GOST, ICECx, UL
• Maximum Continuous Exposure Temp, Power Off, 425°F (215°C)
• Circuit Lengths to 750 feet
• T-Ratings – See data sheet
• Min. Install Temp = -76°F (-60°C)
• Min. Bend Radius 1-1/8″
• For Use on Metal Pipes & Tanks
• UL approved for freeze protection of fire protection system piping
|• Energy efficient, self-regulating SRM/E uses less energy when less heat is required.
• Easy to install, SRM/E can be cut to any length (up to max. circuit length) in the field.
• Field splices can be performed easily in minutes with no scrap or wasted cold sections.
• With lower installed cost than steam tracing, SRM/E features less maintenance expense and downtime.
• Freeze Protection