New product on our website: Chromalox SRL Self-Regulating Low Temperature Heating Cable For Use on Metal and Plastic Pipes & Tanks & freeze protection on fire protection systems
|SRL Self-Regulating Low Temperature
• Approximate Size 3/8″W x 1/8″H
• Available in 3, 5, 8, and 10 Watts per Foot
• Available in 120 and 208-277V Models
• Third-party certifications: ATEX, CSA, FM, GOST, IECEx, UL
• Process Temp Maintenance to 150°F (65°C)
• Maximum Continuous Exposure Temp, Power Off, 185°F (85°C)
• Circuit Lengths to 660 feet
• T-Ratings – See data sheet
• Min. Install Temp = -76°F (-60°C)
• Min. Bend Radius 1-1/8″
• For Use on Metal and Plastic Pipes & Tanks
• UL approved for Freeze protection on fire protection system piping
|• Energy efficient, self-regulating SRL uses less energy when less heat is required.
• Easy to install, SRL can be cut to any length (up to max. circuit length) in the field.
• Field splices can be performed easily in minutes with no scrap or wasted cold sections.
• SRL features lower installed cost than steam tracing, less maintenance expense and less downtime.
|• Freeze Protection
• Process Maintenance, Low Temperature